A successful year for MonkeyFish clients
As 2017 draws to a close, the MonkeyFish team can reflect on a successful year for ourselves and our clients.
With a wide range of exciting new projects to work on, we have been able to show off our skills and help our clients to thrive and increase their online presence.
Projects for MonkeyFish in 2017
Throughout 2017 we have created new websites for clients including Defib Machines, Natural Tours, Your Holiday Claims, The Sale Network and Smylies. We worked closely with each client, analysing the data of their current site, to create a functional and responsive website that would improve CRO.
Not only did we get the chance to relaunch and rebuild current client’s websites, but we also welcomed new clients from a wide range of different sectors.
New Clients for MonkeyFish
- The UK’s largest online retailer of mirrors and part of the Frame Maker group
Pets in a Pickle
- A pet insurance company for cats and dogs, part of the Global group
- Leading car repair service based in Manchester and Liverpool, working on exclusive brands and models
The King’s Deli
- A manufacturer of British crisps, part of Smylies export and distribution company
- A leading comparison service of leased lines and fibre ethernet for businesses
Contact MonkeyFish today
If you are looking to join MonkeyFish for a successful 2018, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will work with you to help your business grow and thrive. Whether you are looking for marketing, development or design services, we can offer the perfect solution for you!